To deliver a world-class education, we need excellent people on our team. Our strength is our staff. We are a multi-cultural team that respects diversity, rewards outstanding achievements and is committed to excellence in whatever we do.
AIS Indonesia is accredited with the Council of International Schools and is well known for its excellent approach to inclusivity, high level of in class support for teachers, strong community feel and excellent parent support.
Our schools mission requires all teachers to be committed to an inclusive school culture.
It is a condition of teaching at our school that you must be
- Prepared to have students in your class or activity with a range of language and learning abilities.
- Aware of the Individual Education Plans (IEPs) of any learning support students in your class.
- Able to differentiate all aspects of your teaching from planning to delivery to assessment to reporting in order to meet the needs of all students in the class and the IEPs of learning support students.
- Ready to work positively with the assigned Learning Support Assistant (LSA) to further the learning of those students with learning support needs.
- Prepared to promote the AIS Indonesia culture of inclusion.
We are currently seeking dedicated and outstanding individuals to be part of our team. For any of the positions below, please apply in writing by sending your Letter of Application and Curriculum Vitae to the relevant Head of Campus.
AIS Indonesia always looks for well-rounded professional teachers who are independent, resilient, adventurous, have a strong team-based approach, a gentle sense of humour, adapt well to new situations and who place a high priority on the school and their teaching assignment.
Applicants must ;
- be committed to inclusive education and be able to demonstrate that commitment
- demonstrate a strong commitment to team work and involvement in whole school activities.
- ideally have a working understanding of the Australian Curriculum (this is not essential).
- be able to differentiate instruction.
Expatriates must have at least 5 years teaching experience before you can apply for a teaching position at a recognised international school in Indonesia. Applicants must also be;
- A fully qualified as a teacher, with a Degree in Education or post graduate qualification in Education. (TESOL or other short course certification is not sufficient).
- Eligible for registration or licensing as a teacher in your home country.
- Salaries to be paid in Indonesian Rupiah into an Indonesian Bank Account.
- No older than 58 years of age.
IBDP Mathematics / Physics Teacher
- Experience teaching the IBDP Mathematics and IBDP Physics HL and SL courses is an advantage, although experience in other Higher Level programs will be considered along with a willingness to undertake IB Diploma training courses
- Experience across all secondary grades
- Experience in differentiating curriculum for learners with language and other learning needs
Contact: Henri Bemelmans, Pejaten Head of Campus (firstname.lastname@example.org)